We are now able to take online consultations via various online platforms – Whats app, Skype or Zoom.
- This will include questions to find out what caused you to have these symptoms and any previous injuries you may have had. Lifestyle and goals.
- Your therapist will demonstrate specific movement tests and then ask you to repeat to get an understanding of what structures are injured.
- A detailed treatment plan will be compiled with regards to your specific needs and this will be emailed to you.
- This will involve self treatment techniques and exercises.
- A follow up will be undertaken a week later.
If it becomes evident during the consultation that your injury is not suitable for online treatment, we will provide you with a full refund and refer you to an appropriate practitioner.
40 minute virtual initial assessment: £25
30 minute virtual follow-up treatment: £20